- The new Apollo AccuLite 75 represents the latest design in sub ultra-lightweighttechnology. This is another full 10 grams lighter than the AccuLite 85 shaft and has a cut weight of 30 grams lighter than most lightweight steel shafts.
- The lightweight design is geared towards those players who have a smoother tempo to produce the greatest club head speed with a steel shaft.
- The AccuLite 75 is the perfect alternative to graphite in terms of weight, yet produces the accuracy and low torque consistency long associated with steel shafts.
- Bend Point: Low-Mid
- Ball Flight: High
- Step Pattern: Stepped
- Swing Speed: 70-80 mph (R), 80-90 mph (S)
- Tip Trimming: #3I 0.5″; #4I 1″; #5I 1.5″; #6I 2″; #7I 2.5″; #8I 3″ #9I & Wedges 3.5″.